The Love For Kenya team from Plymouth Covenant Church is officially on their way home. God moved in so many ways! Here is a small summary of their amazing mission trip.
1) Ministry to children and staff at Shangilia Orphanage.
2) Ministry to the widows.
3) Feeding 90 plus widows by providing each widow with a few days' worth of food.
4) Built 2 outhouses, plus more will be built in the weeks to come.
5) Ministry in the Kibera slum with pastor Timothy at his school.
6) Ministry to the children at the orphanage kindergarten.
7) Two men who came to know Christ during the medical clinic, as Randy Darling shared the good news of salvation with people in the community.
8) For another man who came to know Christ as Bob did listening prayer and was lead to a specific man.
9) Ministry at the public school.
The list goes on and on. Please ask some of the team members specifics of what God did on this amazing mission trip!