Tomorrow, an amazing team of 9 from Plymouth Covenant Church will travel to Kenya, Africa, to the ministry of Love for Kenya!
God has amazing things in store for us. We have 5 main objectives on this trip:
1. Listening Prayer: We want to hear God’s voice and allow him to guide us on this trip.
2. Share our faith: Our desire is to share the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ with everyone we come in contact with.
3. Build meaningful relationships: Our desire is to build deep relationships with our Kenyan friends at Love For Kenya ministry and the surrounding community.
4. Meeting felt needs: We will be asking Jesus to give us wisdom as we meet very specific needs in peoples lives and the ministry of Love For Kenya.
5. Debrief and respond: Each day, our team will debrief and have an opportunity to talk about what God is doing in and through us, and respond to what we feel God is calling us to do.
We are in store for an adventure of a lifetime!
Please pray for the team of 9, including Randy Stensgard, Bob Paschke, Amanda Paschke, Randy Darling, Matt Mallas, Dave Gust, Conor Olstad, Dennis Huberty and Abigail Huberty.
We will be sharing regular updates from the team while they are in Kenya, so be sure to stay tuned here on the Love For Kenya blog!
May God bless everyone impacted by this mission trip, including the team of 9 from Plymouth Covenant Church, the children and staff at Shangilia Children's Home, the widows and their families, and members of the surrounding community.